Denied - Application - LMessiah

Go down

Denied - Application - LMessiah

Post  d0ped on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:45 am

General Information

Name: Jake

Age: 18

Sex: Male

Country: United Kingdom

Interests: Website design, photography, graphics design, drawing, social networking, creating music/grime/rap, gaming.

Forum activity: only just joined so I'm not too active but I will be!

Any other information you'd like to tell: I'm a friendly, easy to get along with person and I enjoy bossing!

Character list

Main character (level, job, why you chose this job): 141, Luminous, I chose this job as I like playing with magical attacks, I also enjoy playing with warriors such as the kaiser too.

Other characters you play (levels, jobs): New account so I don't have any other characters at the moment, I created this account 3 days ago and I'm level 141 already :)!

Mule characters (levels, jobs): None.

Gameplay

Why did you start playing Maplestory?: I like fantasy based role playing games.
For how long have you been playing Maplestory?: Back in 2008-9.
How many hours do you play every day/week?: Too much haha.
What do you want to achieve?: Highest level on characters I enjoy to play with.

Guild Related

What guilds were you previously in?: None, as I said new account and I never really saw the attraction to guilds when I was younger.

Why Vortex/Vector? Motivation for applying: I want to be apart of a guild where I can meet and talk to people with similar interests and do boss runs!

Which members do you know already?: None currently which is a shame!

How did you find us?: Nexon EU MapleStory forums:)!

d0ped

Posts : 7
Points : 10349
Join date : 2013-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Denied - Application - LMessiah

Post  Chazz_Emokitty on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:45 am

I really like your application. It shows a nice amount of personalized content and is very nicely laid out.

Yes from me.

Chazz_Emokitty

Posts : 16
Points : 10540
Join date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Denied - Application - LMessiah

Post  Nirgilis on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:30 pm

Hello Jake! Nice to meet you.

You seem to be a very creative guys, seeing your interests. ^_^ I'd love to see some of your webdesign work some time.

Do you work or study something that has to do with any of that?

I see you really worked on your level. I like your app, but before I cast my vote there's still some things I'd like to know though. What other fantasy based games have you played? And where do you see yourself in a few months? And you've gotten a new account, what happened to the old one?

Cheers,
Nirgilis

_________________
Co-Leader of Vortex & Vector.
Cryselia | Nirgilis
avatar
Nirgilis
Admin

Posts : 263
Points : 13127
Join date : 2011-10-09
Age : 27
Location : Netherlands

http://vortex.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Denied - Application - LMessiah

Post  d0ped on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:34 pm

Nirgilis wrote:Hello Jake! Nice to meet you.

You seem to be a very creative guys, seeing your interests. ^_^ I'd love to see some of your webdesign work some time.

Do you work or study something that has to do with any of that?

I see you really worked on your level. I like your app, but before I cast my vote there's still some things I'd like to know though. What other fantasy based games have you played? And where do you see yourself in a few months? And you've gotten a new account, what happened to the old one?

Cheers,
Nirgilis

I'm currently in college studying an IT Practioners course which covers networking, databasing, web authoring and a few other IT related topics, but I'm mostly self taught.

I've played Kingdom of Amular and various other flash games and text based games over the years, in a few months I'll most likely have made the move to Scotland and started my new life there working as a part-time security while finishing college, I got a new account because I gave my old one to my little cousin for him to make his own characters and what not, I have no idea if he's deleted or kept my old chars :)

d0ped

Posts : 7
Points : 10349
Join date : 2013-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Denied - Application - LMessiah

Post  Nirgilis on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:47 pm

Thanks for the info.

And haha, I meant 'where do you see yourself in a few months in game?'. What you just told me was interesting too. ;) Hope it all works out for you.

_________________
Co-Leader of Vortex & Vector.
Cryselia | Nirgilis
avatar
Nirgilis
Admin

Posts : 263
Points : 13127
Join date : 2011-10-09
Age : 27
Location : Netherlands

http://vortex.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Denied - Application - LMessiah

Post  d0ped on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:58 pm

Nirgilis wrote:Thanks for the info.

And haha, I meant 'where do you see yourself in a few months in game?'. What you just told me was interesting too. ;) Hope it all works out for you.

My main atm, the luminous will be 200 in a few days, then I'mma create a night lord and level that to 200 too, then probably a kaiser :)

d0ped

Posts : 7
Points : 10349
Join date : 2013-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Denied - Application - LMessiah

Post  Nirgilis on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:49 pm

d0ped wrote:
Nirgilis wrote:Thanks for the info.

And haha, I meant 'where do you see yourself in a few months in game?'. What you just told me was interesting too. ;) Hope it all works out for you.

My main atm, the luminous will be 200 in a few days, then I'mma create a night lord and level that to 200 too, then probably a kaiser :)

I understand everyone has different goals when it comes to Maple, and that's fine. But what you just said is also the problem of Maplestory nowadays. Everyone can just level a character to 200. Even ungeared. Sadly, that's not really an asset to the guild. To have a bunch of level 200's with no gear, who change mains all the time. In terms of damage, you wouldn't be much of a help at all, even at 200. I don't really get the feeling the main focus will lie with character improvement and contributing to the guild. This is just my opinion however. I'm sorry to say, but my vote will be a no.

_________________
Co-Leader of Vortex & Vector.
Cryselia | Nirgilis
avatar
Nirgilis
Admin

Posts : 263
Points : 13127
Join date : 2011-10-09
Age : 27
Location : Netherlands

http://vortex.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Denied - Application - LMessiah

Post  d0ped on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Nirgilis wrote:
d0ped wrote:
Nirgilis wrote:Thanks for the info.

And haha, I meant 'where do you see yourself in a few months in game?'. What you just told me was interesting too. ;) Hope it all works out for you.

My main atm, the luminous will be 200 in a few days, then I'mma create a night lord and level that to 200 too, then probably a kaiser :)

I understand everyone has different goals when it comes to Maple, and that's fine. But what you just said is also the problem of Maplestory nowadays. Everyone can just level a character to 200. Even ungeared. Sadly, that's not really an asset to the guild. To have a bunch of level 200's with no gear, who change mains all the time. In terms of damage, you wouldn't be much of a help at all, even at 200. I don't really get the feeling the main focus will lie with character improvement and contributing to the guild. This is just my opinion however. I'm sorry to say, but my vote will be a no.

I have over 11 bill mesos, godly equips isn't a problem, hence why I'm focusing on levelling chars to 200 for their 4th job skills maxed.

d0ped

Posts : 7
Points : 10349
Join date : 2013-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Denied - Application - LMessiah

Post  Devote on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:25 pm

At first I was thinking that your application felt a bit impersonal, but seeing as you added some more info later on it does tell a little bit more about you.

Also I'm curious as to what past characters you've had. You say you had an account you gave away, okay, fine. But the 3 day old account does not explain the 11b in funding you say you have.

Third of all I don't really see the point of making loads of level 200's. You may have some funding but your characters will always end up being "half-baked" without enough time and effort put into them. It's nice to see that you have the will and the ability to level though.

Waiting with casting my vote for the time being.

_________________
Co-leader of Vortex
avatar
Devote
Mod

Posts : 171
Points : 12890
Join date : 2011-10-09
Age : 26
Location : Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Denied - Application - LMessiah

Post  d0ped on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:33 pm

Devote wrote:At first I was thinking that your application felt a bit impersonal, but seeing as you added some more info later on it does tell a little bit more about you.

Also I'm curious as to what past characters you've had. You say you had an account you gave away, okay, fine. But the 3 day old account does not explain the 11b in funding you say you have.

Third of all I don't really see the point of making loads of level 200's. You may have some funding but your characters will always end up being "half-baked" without enough time and effort put into them. It's nice to see that you have the will and the ability to level though.

Waiting with casting my vote for the time being.

The 11 bill is from the other accounts I transfered my the mesos before giving him my account, and I see, I can change my aspirations to fit the guild.

d0ped

Posts : 7
Points : 10349
Join date : 2013-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Denied - Application - LMessiah

Post  Devote on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:58 pm

d0ped wrote:The 11 bill is from the other accounts I transfered my the mesos before giving him my account, and I see, I can change my aspirations to fit the guild.

It's of course your gametime and what you want. I also feel that you won't be able to join in on much guild activities if you're constantly busy grinding new characters. I'm still wondering about your previous characters though. Confused

_________________
Co-leader of Vortex
avatar
Devote
Mod

Posts : 171
Points : 12890
Join date : 2011-10-09
Age : 26
Location : Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Denied - Application - LMessiah

Post  d0ped on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:23 am

Devote wrote:
d0ped wrote:The 11 bill is from the other accounts I transfered my the mesos before giving him my account, and I see, I can change my aspirations to fit the guild.

It's of course your gametime and what you want. I also feel that you won't be able to join in on much guild activities if you're constantly busy grinding new characters. I'm still wondering about your previous characters though. Confused

Like I said, I can easily focus on one character to make it strong and beneficial to the guild. Also what do you want to know? I had the account since 2009, Don't you think just under 4 years to accumilate 11 bill is if anything, quite bad? It's not hard to get a bill within 1-2 weeks from merching.

d0ped

Posts : 7
Points : 10349
Join date : 2013-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Denied - Application - LMessiah

Post  Devote on Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:29 am

I'm wondering why you chose to keep any previous characters away. It just seems shady to me. The funding itself is not a big deal.

_________________
Co-leader of Vortex
avatar
Devote
Mod

Posts : 171
Points : 12890
Join date : 2011-10-09
Age : 26
Location : Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Denied - Application - LMessiah

Post  d0ped on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:34 am

Devote wrote:I'm wondering why you chose to keep any previous characters away. It just seems shady to me. The funding itself is not a big deal.

Am I not allowed to give my account away? I didn't mention I gave it away and then took a 6 month break as I didn't think it'd be a big deal.

Getting into this guild isn't a big deal, and if you're going to interrogate me, then forget it, because I've done nothing wrong.

d0ped

Posts : 7
Points : 10349
Join date : 2013-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Denied - Application - LMessiah

Post  Devote on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:09 am

d0ped wrote:Am I not allowed to give my account away? I didn't mention I gave it away and then took a 6 month break as I didn't think it'd be a big deal.

Getting into this guild isn't a big deal, and if you're going to interrogate me, then forget it, because I've done nothing wrong.

Woah woah. Who said anything about giving account away? I just want to know what your previous character was. I don't see anyone making a big deal out of it but you. Shouldn't be so hard to name an old character and that's it.

Anyway, I've decided to vote no and close this application due to this.

_________________
Co-leader of Vortex
avatar
Devote
Mod

Posts : 171
Points : 12890
Join date : 2011-10-09
Age : 26
Location : Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Denied - Application - LMessiah

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum